Aeropuerto de Huesca-Pirineos
|IATA: HSK – ICAO: LEHC|
|Location||Alcalá del Obispo and Monflorite-Lascasas|
|Elevation AMSL||539 m / 1,768 ft|
The airport is located 9 kilometres (5.6 mi) southeast of the city of Huesca, near the villages of Monflorite-Lascasas and Alcalá del Obispo. The airport is intended to support skiing resorts in the Aragonese Pyrenees, but the closest ski station is more than 100 kilometers away.
In 2013, 279 passengers passed through the airport, a decrease of 79.2% from 2012. Aircraft movements fell by 33.1% to 1,637.
Airlines and destinations
In February 2011, Pyrenair ceased activities, leaving the airport without any commercial activity until Air Europa commenced a seasonal service to Menorca which since also ceased. As of January 2014 there are no scheduled services to and from Huesca.
- "Codes – Airline and Airports Code Search". IATA. Retrieved 2012-10-18.
- "AIP España: AD 2 – LEHC – HUESCA/Pirineos" (pdf). Retrieved 2013-05-20.
- "Pilot information for Castellon De La Plana Airport". OurAirports.com. Retrieved 2012-10-18.
- Huesca–Pirineos Airport at Aena (English)
- Aeropuerto de Huesca-Pirineos at Aena (Spanish)
|This article about an airport in Spain is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|