Aeropuerto de Huesca-Pirineos
|Location||Alcalá del Obispo and Monflorite-Lascasas|
|Elevation AMSL||539 m / 1,768 ft|
The airport is located 9 kilometres (5.6 mi) southeast of the city of Huesca, near the villages of Monflorite-Lascasas and Alcalá del Obispo. The airport is intended to serve skiing resorts in the Aragonese Pyrenees, but the closest ski station is more than 100 kilometers away.
In 2013, 279 passengers passed through the airport, a decrease of 79.2% from 2012. Aircraft movements fell by 33.1% to 1,637.
Data for 2016 indicated that passenger usage had fallen to a total of 95 for the year (49 arrivals and 46 departures), making Huesca-Pirineos the airport with the least passenger traffic in the AENA network. However, by 2018 passenger numbers had improved, as in that year the airport handled 1,473 passengers and 9,477 flight operations 
Airlines and destinations
In February 2011, Pyrenair ceased activities, leaving the airport without any commercial activity until Air Europa commenced a seasonal service to Menorca which since also ceased. As of January 2014 there are no scheduled services to and from Huesca. There are no airlines or destinations.
- "Codes – Airline and Airports Code Search". IATA. Retrieved 2012-10-18.
- "AIP España: AD 2 – LEHC – HUESCA/Pirineos" (pdf). Retrieved 2013-05-20.
- "Pilot information for Castellon De La Plana Airport". OurAirports.com. Retrieved 2012-10-18.
- Huesca–Pirineos Airport at Aena (in English)
- Aeropuerto de Huesca-Pirineos at Aena (in Spanish)
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2014-03-02. Retrieved 2014-03-02.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)