Huffman Independent School District
Huffman Independent School District is a public school district based in Huffman—an unincorporated area of northeastern Harris County, Texas (USA) within the Houston–Sugar Land–Baytown metropolitan area.
- Hargrave High School
- Huffman Middle School
- Huffman Elementary School
- Falcon Ridge Elementary School
- As of 2018[update] it had 748 students. It opened in 2018, was designed by Huckabee & Associates, and was built through contractor Paradigm Construction LLC, which the company Bond Program Management Services, used by Huffman ISD to manage its school bond programs, chose. The bond that had the school built was approved by voters in May 2016. Construction delays resulted after Hurricane Harvey. By December 2018 defects began to appear in the building, and Huffman ISD has frozen payments to the contractor. Lawsuits have been filed over the matter.
- Huffman Intermediate School
- Copeland Elementary School
- Ben Bowen Early Childhood Center
- Map of the Houston city limits. City of Houston. Retrieved on January 2, 2019.
- "2009 Accountability Rating System". Texas Education Agency. Archived from the original on 2015-10-25.
- Webb, Shelby (2018-12-28). "Huffman ISD and contractor spar over new school building". Houston Chronicle. Retrieved 2019-01-01.