This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2016)
|Founded||1968 (test market)|
|Products||Diapers, training pants, baby wipes|
Huggies is an American brand of disposable diapers and baby wipes that is marketed by Kimberly-Clark. Huggies were first test marketed in 1968, then introduced to the public in 1978 to replace the Kimbies brand.
- Little Snugglers Diapers, formerly Gentle Care and originally Supreme, are designed for newborn infants, and available in step sizes of Preemies, Newborn, 1, 2, & 3.
- Little Movers, formerly known as Natural Fit and Supreme, are designed for infants who have outgrown Little Snugglers size 2.
- Snug & Dry Diapers, formerly known as Ultratrim, are marketed with the "LeakLock" feature, which is claimed to capture to help prevent leaks. Available in step sizes of 1 through 6.
- Overnites Diapers are designed to absorb nighttime leaks, and available in step sizes of 3 through 6.
- Pure & Natural Diapers were introduced in 2009 and marketed as an environmentally friendly alternative to traditional Huggies diapers. They are available in step sizes of Newborn, and 1 through 5.
- Pull-Ups training pants for toddlers transitioning from diapers to underwear, and are available in four sizes: 12M-24M, 2T-3T, 3T-4T, and 4T-5T.
- Natural Care wipes available in Clutch 'N Clean, Designer Tubs, Soft Packs, Tubs, Refills, and Big Packs 
In 2019, Huggies introduced Special Delivery, incorporating plant-based materials and unique designs.
Huggies Little Movers
|16-28 lbs (7–13 kg)||Little Movers Size 3|
|23-37 lbs (9–17 kg)||Little Movers Size 4|
|27+ lbs (>12 kg)||Little Movers Size 5|
|35+ lbs (>16 kg)||Little Movers Size 6|
|41+ Ibs (>18kg)||Little Movers Size 7|
Huggies Snug & Dry
|8-14 lbs (3–6 kg)||Snug & Dry Size 1|
|12-18 lbs (5–8 kg)||Snug & Dry Size 2|
|16-28 lbs (7–13 kg)||Snug & Dry Size 3|
|22-37 lbs (9–17 kg)||Snug & Dry Size 4|
|27+ lbs (12+ kg)||Snug & Dry Size 5|
|35+ lbs (16+ kg)||Snug & Dry Size 6|
Gender specific diapers
GoodNites are made for children and adolescents who wet the bed at night and are available in sizes XS, S/M, and L/XL. They formerly carried the Huggies logo, but are now labeled simply as "GoodNites" and are no longer sold under the Huggies brand.
- Huggies Clean Team was a line of children's bath products and wipes, now mostly discontinued. The flushable wipes that were formerly under the "Clean Team" brand are now sold under "Pull-Ups".
- Introduced in 2004, Huggies Convertibles were discontinued due to leak problems.