From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2015)|
|Founded||1968 (test market)
|Products||Diapers, training pants, baby wipes|
|Slogan||There's nothing like a hug.|
- Little Snugglers Diapers, formerly Gentle Care and originally Supreme, are designed for newborn infants, and available in step sizes of Preemies, Newborn, 1, and 2.
- Little Movers, formerly known as Natural Fit and Supreme, are designed for infants who have outgrown Little Snugglers size 2.
- Snug & Dry Diapers, formerly known as Ultratrim, are marketed with the "LeakLock" feature, which is claimed to capture to help prevent leaks. Available in step sizes of 1 through 6.
- Overnites Diapers are designed to absorb nighttime leaks, and available in step sizes of 3 through 6.
- Pure & Natural Diapers were introduced in 2009, and marketed as an environmentally friendly alternative to traditional Huggies diapers. They are available in step sizes of Newborn, and 1 through 5.
- Pull-Ups training pants for toddlers transitioning from diapers to underwear, and are available in three sizes, 2T-3T, 3T-4T, and 4T-5T.
Infants and toddlers
- Size Premature (Up to 6 lb)- For premature or light-weight infants.
- Size N / Newborn (Up to 10 lb) - For small or average-sized newborn infants.
- Size 1 (8-14 lb) - For larger newborns and infants up to 3 months old.
- Size 1-2 (Up to 15 lb) - For newborns and infants up to 3 months old. Available for the Snug & Dry line.
- Size 2 (12-18 lb) - For infants from 2 to 6 months old.
- Size 3 (16-28 lb) - For infants and toddlers from 5 months to 2 years old.
- Size 4 (22-37 lb) - For toddlers from 1 to 3 years old.
Preschoolers, kindergarteners and Elementary School Children
- Size 5 (28+ lb) - For toddlers and preschoolers from 2 to 4 years old.
- Size 6 (35+ lb) - For toddlers, preschoolers, and elementary school children from 3 to 8 years old. Fits an average 4th grader easily.
Products formerly sold under the Huggies brand
This section is for products that are still being made, but are no longer sold under the Huggies brand.
- GoodNites were marketed as absorbent underwear for older children and adolescents who wet the bed at night, and are available in sizes S/M and L/XL, they are now labeled simply as "GoodNites" rather associated with the other Huggies diapers.
- Huggies Clean Team was a line of children's bath products and wipes, now mostly discontinued. The flushable wipes that were formerly under the "Clean Team" brand are now sold under "Pull-Ups".
- Introduced in 2004, Huggies Convertibles were discontinued due to leak problems.
- Huggies came out with diapers looking like jeans that were available for a limited time in 2010; with each purchase Huggies agreed to donate diapers to charity.
- Huggies came out with diapers looking like the pants of Santa Claus that were available during Christmas.
- Huggies came out with diapers with Hawaiian prints on them during the summer of 2012.
- Official website
- Huggies Australia
- Huggies New Zealand
- Huggies Singapore
- Huggies France
- Huggies Italy