Hugh I, Count of Rethel
|Hugh I, Count of Rethel|
|Noble family||de Rethel|
|Spouse(s)||Melisende of Crécy|
|Father||Manasses III, Count of Rethel|
|Mother||Judith of Roucy|
- Manasses (1054-1115)
- Gervais (1056-1124), count of Rethel
- Baldwin II (1058-1131), king of Jerusalem (1118-1131), married Morphia of Melitene
- Matilda (b. 1060), married to Odo of Vitry, Count of Rethel
- Hodierna, married Heribrand III of Hierges
- Cecilia of Le Bourcq, married Roger of Salerno, prince-regent of Antioch
- Beatrix (Béatrice) married Leo I, Prince of Armenia
See also the Houses of Montlhéry and Le Puiset.
- The Lords of Le Puiset on the Crusades, John L. La Monte, Speculum, Vol. 17, No. 1 (Jan., 1942), 100-101.
- Charles Ferrers R. Palmer (1875), History of the Baronial Family of Marmion, Lords of the Castle of Tamworth, etc. (hardback), Tamworth: J. Thompson, p. 49
- Steven Runciman, A History of the Crusades, Vol. II, (Cambridge University Press, 1999), 233.
Hugh I, Count of RethelBorn: 1040 Died: 1118
|Count of Rethel
|This French history–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biography of a French peer or noble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|