Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hugh Morton may refer to:
- Hugh Morton (actor) (1903–84), English actor
- Hugh Morton (footballer) (born 1902), Scottish footballer of the 1920s and 1930s
- Hugh Morton, Baron Morton of Shuna (Hugh Drennan Baird Morton, 1930–1995), Scottish lawyer and judge.
- Hugh Morton (photographer) (Hugh MacRae Morton, 1921–2006), American photographer and nature conservationist
- C. M. S. McLellan, dramatist who wrote under the name "Hugh Morton"
|disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.This|