From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wakefield appeared in the original London productions of Between Friends (1930), Tea for Two (1938) and The Remarkable Mr. Pennypacker (1955) .
- City of Song (1931)
- The Man They Couldn't Arrest (1931)
- The Sport of Kings (1931)
- Aren't We All? (1932)
- Life Goes On (1932)
- The Fortunate Fool (1933) as Jim Falconer
- The Crime at Blossoms (1933)
- The Luck of a Sailor (1934)
- The Man Who Knew Too Much (1934) as Clive
- No Monkey Business (1935)
- My Heart is Calling (1935)
- Marry the Girl (1935)
- The Interrupted Honeymoon (1936)
- Forget Me Not (1936)
- The Improper Duchess (1936)
- It's You I Want (1936)
- Dreams Come True (1936)
- The Limping Man (1936)
- The Crimson Circle (1936)
- The Street Singer (1937)
- Death Croons the Blues (1937)
- This England (1941)
- Blithe Spirit (1945) as Dr. George Bradman
- One Night With You (1948)
- The Million Pound Note (1954)
- "Hugh Wakefield". BFI.
- "National Portrait Gallery - Portrait - NPG x198712; Hugh Wakefield". npg.org.uk.
- "The Man Who Knew Too Much (1934)". joergs-british-autographs.de.
- "No. 35 - Hugh Wakefield". It's not just Michael Powell: British films of the 1930s, '40s and '50s. Retrieved 23 October 2009.
- "Pagliacci & City of Song". Bel Canto Society web site. Retrieved 23 October 2009.
- David Absalom. "Hugh Wakefield". britishpictures.com.