(Redirected from Hugli)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hooghly or Hughli can refer to:
- Hooghly, West Bengal, colonial port town now part of Hugli-Chinsura
- Hooghly district, established 1795, containing the above town
- Hooghly River
- Hooghly (1819 ship), a British merchant ship, launched in 1819
- Hooghly-class fuel barge, watercraft of the Indian Navy
- HMIS Hooghly (K330), an Indian pilot vessel and former Canadian frigate
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hooghly.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.