From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Hugo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hugo or HUGO may refer to:
- Victor Hugo, a French poet, novelist, and dramatist of the Romantic movement.
- Hugo (name), including lists of people with Hugo as a given name or surname, as well as fictional characters
- Hugo, Alabama, an unincorporated community
- Hugo, Colorado, a Statutory Town
- Hugo, Minnesota, a town
- Hugo, Oklahoma, a city
- Hugo, Oregon, an unincorporated area
- Hugo, West Virginia, an unincorporated community
- HUGO (cable system), a submarine telecommunications cable
- Human Genome Organisation
- The HUGO Gene Nomenclature Committee (HGNC) is often referred to as "HUGO"
- Hugo (film), a 2011 film directed by Martin Scorsese
- Hugo Award, a science fiction and fantasy award named after Hugo Gernsback
- Hugo (franchise), a children's media franchise based a troll
- Hugo's House of Horrors, the first of a tetralogy of video games released between 1990 and 1994
- Hugo (mascot), the mascot of the Charlotte Hornets team
- Hugo (programming language), used for multimedia interactive fiction
- 2106 Hugo, an asteroid named after French writer Victor Hugo
- Hugo's, a grocery chain in the United States
- Hugo: Man of a Thousand Faces, a doll produced in 1975
- Hurricane Hugo, a hurricane in September 1989
- HU-GO, an electric vehicle manufactured in Hacettepe University, Turkey
- Hugo Boss AG, a German luxury fashion and style house
- Hugo (Street Fighter), a character in the Street Fighter III series
- Hugo, an NPC character in Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
- Hugo (musician), a Country musician
- Hugo (crater), a crater on the planet Mercury
- Hugo (Software), a static website generator written in GO language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hugo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.