|Representing New Zealand|
|Men's field hockey|
|2018 Gold Coast||Team competition|
|2010 Delhi||Team competition|
Hugo Inglis (born 18 January 1991 in Dunedin) is a New Zealand field hockey player. At the 2012 Summer Olympics, he competed for the national team in the men's tournament. He represents the Uttar Pradesh Wizards in the Hockey India League. He is one of three players from Dunedin to attend the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, where the men's team came seventh.
- "Hugo Inglis". London 2012. The London Organising Committee of the Olympic Games and Paralympic Games Limited. Archived from the original on 25 May 2013. Retrieved 13 September 2012.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill. "Hugo Inglis". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved 5 November 2016.
- "Men's Hockey Team confirmed for Rio". New Zealand Olympic Committee. 3 June 2016. Retrieved 15 August 2016.
- Leggat, David (15 August 2016). "NZ hockey's most heartbreaking loss". The New Zealand Herald. Retrieved 16 August 2016.
- "Hockey: Three from Southern in Rio team". Otago Daily Times. 4 June 2016. Retrieved 16 August 2016.