Hugo Leichtentritt (1 January 1874, Pleschen, Polish: Pleszew, nearby Posen, Province of Posen – 13 November 1951, Cambridge, Massachusetts) was a German-Jewish musicologist and composer who spent much of his life in the USA. Composer Erich Walter Sternberg was one of his pupils.
Dates provided are primarily publication dates, not dates of authorship.
- R. Keiser in seinen Opern, 1901
- contributor of "Allgemeine Musikzeitung"
- contributor to "Die Musik"
- Geschichte der Motette, published 1908 by Breitkopf und Härtel
- Claudio Monteverdi als Madrigal Komponist, 1908-9
- Musikalische Formenlehre, 1911
- Erwin Lendvai: Kompositionen, 1912
- Music, History and Ideas, 1938
- Serge Koussevitzky; The Boston Symphony Orchestra and the New American Music, published 1946 by Harvard University Press
- Music of Western Nations, 1956
||This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2015)