This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Also known as||Hugoth Nicholson, Yellowhammer|
|Occupation(s)||Engineer, producer, remixer|
|Associated acts||Primal Scream |
Hugo Nicolson is an English record producer and engineer, who has worked on records for artists including Primal Scream, Embrace, David Holmes, Shack, Julian Cope, and his sister, Claire Nicolson (musician) who also performs under the pseudonym 'Tiger Onezie'. Nicolson started working as a tape op at the Townhouse Studios and progressed to being an engineer and producer on a number of well-known albums. Nicolson played a key role on Primal Scream's Screamadelica album, working with Andrew Weatherall as co-producer and engineer, helping to remix the original recordings made by the band.
- 1988 My Nation Underground - Julian Cope
- 1989 Trust - Brother Beyond
- 1989 Skellington - Julian Cope
- 1991 Screamadelica - Primal Scream
- 1991 Peggy Suicide - Julian Cope
- 1992 Jehovahkill - Julian Cope
- 1993 Debut - Björk
- 1999 Super Highways - The Other Two
- 2000 Drawn from Memory - Embrace
- 2000 XTRMNTR - Primal Scream
- 2007 In Rainbows - Radiohead
- 2012 Fear Fun - Father John Misty
- 2016 Tween - Wye Oak
- 2019 Lost Transmissions - Katharine O'Brien
- "Singer Songwriter with a penchant for singing for her supper". Clairenicolson.com. Retrieved 15 August 2020.
- [dead link]
- O’Hagan, Interview by Sean (23 February 2020). "Bobby Gillespie remembers Andrew Weatherall: 'He was a true bohemian'". The Observer. ISSN 0029-7712. Retrieved 2020-02-23.