From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Huguenots was a name given to French Calvinists from the 16th to the 18th century.
Huguenot may also refer to:
- Huguenot, Orange County, New York, a hamlet in the town of Deerpark
- Huguenot, Staten Island, a neighborhood on Staten Island, New York
- Huguenot, Virginia, an unincorporated community in Powhatan County
- Huguenot, Western Cape, an area in the town of Paarl in South Africa
- Les Huguenots, an opera by Giacomo Meyerbeer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Huguenot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.