From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hui in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hui may refer to:
- Hui people, a minority ethnic group in China
- Huizhou Chinese, a subdivision of spoken Chinese
- Hui (secret society), a Chinese term referring to a secret brotherhood
- Hui County, Gansu, China
- Hui, the Mandarin surname 回, or, the Cantonese pronunciation of the surname Xǔ
- Pen name of Chen Xuezhao (1906–1991), Chinese writer
- Rafael Hui (born 1948), former Chief Secretary for Administration of Hong Kong
- Hui (Māori assembly), a gathering of New Zealand Māori people
- HUI MIDI mapping protocol, an interface between digital audio workstations and connected hardware controllers
- Hui (priestess) or Huy, an ancient Egyptian priestess
- NYSE Arca Gold BUGS Index or HUI Index, an index of gold mining companies
- Phu Bai International Airport (IATA code: HUI) in Huế, Vietnam
- Mat (Russian profanity), meaning "penis" (Russian: хуй), also spelled "khui" or "khuy"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hui.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.