|Location||Xinzhuang and Guishan District, Taoyuan City, New Taipei
|Opened||June 29, 2013|
|Passengers||16,942 daily (2016)
(Ranked 81st of 109)
The Taipei Metro Huilong Station is a station on the Xinzhuang Line located in Xinzhuang, New Taipei City, and Guishan District, Taoyuan City, Taiwan. It is the western terminus of the Xinzhuang Line and opened on Jun 29, 2013. It is also a planned station on the Wanda-Shulin Line and the Taoyuan MRT Brown Line.
It is a planned transfer station with the Wanda-Shulin Line and the Taoyuan MRT Brown Line.
Excavation depth for this station is around 17 meters. It is 260 meters in length and 19.55 meters wide. The platform is 251.5 meters long. It has three entrances, one accessibility elevator, and four vent shafts. It will also have one emergency exit.
|B1||Concourse||Lobby, information desk, automatic ticket dispensing machines, one-way faregates|
|Restrooms (Inside fare zone, outside fare zone near Exit 1)|
|B2||Platform 1||Zhonghe–Xinlu Line toward Nanshijiao (Danfeng) →|
|Island platform, doors will open on the left/ right|
|Platform 2||Zhonghe–Xinlu Line toward Nanshijiao (Danfeng) →|
Around the station
- Losheng Sanatorium
- Danfeng Senior High School
- Danfeng Elementary School
- Huilong Junior High & Elementary School
- Lunghwa University of Science and Technology
- Taipei Metro Xinzhuang Depot
|Preceding station||Taipei Metro||Following station|
- "Passenger Volume at Taipei Rapid Transit Stations" (PDF). Taipei City Department of Transportation. 2017-03-13. Retrieved 2017-03-13.
- "MRT Danfeng, Huilong Stations to Open June 29". Taipei City Government. 2013-06-27. Retrieved 2013-06-30.
- "Introduction to Xinzhuang MRT Line" (PDF). Department of Rapid Transit Systems. 2008-03-01. Retrieved 2010-06-17.
- 黃村杉 (2010-03-18). "北縣／捷運新莊線搶先通 市民「樂」官員「愁」". NOWnews. Retrieved 2010-06-22.
- "捷運車站建築設計 後續路網 新莊線-縣轄段各車站透視圖說明". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. Retrieved 2010-08-01.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Huilong Station.|
|This Taiwanese rapid transit article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|