|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|• Total||2,185.9 km2 (844.0 sq mi)|
|• Density||240/km2 (630/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (China Standard)|
Hulan District (simplified Chinese: 呼兰区; traditional Chinese: 呼蘭區; pinyin: Hūlán Qū) is one of nine districts of the prefecture-level city of Harbin, the capital of Heilongjiang Province, Northeast China. It covers part of the northeastern suburbs. The district was approved to establish from the former Hulan County (呼兰县) by the Chinese State Council on February 4, 2004. It borders Bayan County to the east, Bin County to the southeast, Daowai District to the south, and Songbei District to the southwest, as well as the prefecture-level city of Suihua to the northwest.
Hulan District is divided into 17 subdistricts, 7 towns and 3 townships.
- 17 subdistricts
- Hulan (呼兰街道), Lanhe (兰河街道), Yaobo (腰卜街道), Limin (利民街道), Kangjin (康金街道), Shuangjing (双井街道), Jianshelu (建设路街道), Xueyuanlu (学院路街道), Zhangling (长岭街道), Shenjia (沈家街道), Nanjinglu (南京路街道), Yumin (裕民街道), Yutian (裕田街道), Yuqiang (裕强街道), Xiaoxiang (萧乡街道), Gongyuanlu (公园路街道), Sandian (三电街道)
- 7 towns
- 3 townships
- Hulan River
- Tales of Hulan River, by Xiao Hong: a description of life in Hulan District, during the period 1910–1930.
- Google (2014-07-02). "Hulan" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 2014-07-02.
- Harbin Statistical Yearbook 2011 (《哈尔滨统计年鉴2011》). Accessed 8 July 2014.
- 全国各县市区人口排名 www.hongheiku.com (in Chinese). hongheiku. Retrieved 2022-01-05.
- 国务院关于同意黑龙江省调整哈尔滨市部分行政区划的批复（国函〔2004〕10号） (in Simplified Chinese). gov.cn. 2004-02-04. Retrieved 2019-07-22.; （呼兰区）人文历史 (in Simplified Chinese). hulan.gov.cn. 2006-08-15. Retrieved 2019-07-22.
- "国家统计局 2019" (in Chinese). National Bureau of Statistics of the People's Republic of China. Retrieved 2021-12-07.