Hull City Hall
The City Hall does not perform an administrative function for Hull's council, as this is based in the Guildhall.
Located in Queen Victoria Square in the city centre, Hull City Hall is home to a grand central hall which plays host to a varied programme of concerts including pop, rock and classical music as well as civic functions such as graduation ceremonies for the University of Hull. The city's main Tourist Information office and shop is based on the building's ground floor.
The main hall has a floor, balcony and gallery with total capacity for 1,200 people seated, or up to 1,800 with a mixture of standing on the main floor and seated on the balcony and gallery.
- Historic England. "City Hall (387753)". Images of England. Retrieved 14 August 2013.
- Historic England. "City Hall (1197685)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 14 August 2013.
- "Hull City Hall". Hull City Council website. Hull City Council. Retrieved 12 February 2010.
- "Hull City Hall profile and discography". Discogs. Retrieved 2 July 2014.
- "Hull City Hall - Technical Specification" (PDF). Retrieved 17 April 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hull City Hall.|