Hum Network Limited
Official logo of the Hum Network Limited
|Traded as||KSE: HUMNL|
|Founded||Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan (February 2004 )|
|Headquarters||Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan|
|Revenue||Rs pkr 3,942 Million (US$34 million) (FY 2016)|
Hum Network Limited (simply HNL or HUMNL) formerly Eye Television Network Limited is a public limited media company based in Karachi, Pakistan. Company was established in February 2004. It is a current member of Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union (APBU), Association for International Broadcasting (AIB) and Commonwealth Broadcasting Association (CBA).
HNL was established in February 2004 with the name of Eye TV Limited which was later changed to Eye Television Network Limited on November 18, 2004. Present name was changed on January 21, 2011.
Company is registered with Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority in October 2004 to operate its first satellite channel Hum TV which went live in January 2005. In June 2005 company made its public offering shares and in August 2005 it listed down in the Karachi Stock Exchange.
In September 2014, the Network launched Hum Films, a film production and distributor banner. First film which released under banner was Na Maloom Afraad which released domestically on October 5, 2014.
On October 14, 2014 Hum Network announced stock split from Rs 10 to Rs 1.
- Masala TV Food Mag
- Style G.L.A.M
- Hum TV
- Hum Sitaray
- Hum News
- Hum Masala
- Style 360
- Hum Europe (Available in Europe and UK)
- Hum World HD(Available in United States)
- Hum World (Available in Canada and Australia, New Zealand)
- HUM TV MENA (Available in Africa and Middle East)
- HUM TV South Asia (Available in Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan - accessible through India as well)
- HUM TV Asia Pacific (Will launch in 2018- available in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia, Singapore and Malaysia)
- "HUMNL, company performance". markets.ft.com. Retrieved March 14, 2013.
- "Hum Awards 2013 : Another awards night for TV buffs". tribune.com.pk. February 18, 2013. Retrieved March 15, 2013.
- "HUM Network adds another star to its constellation!". Zarish. humtv.tv. Retrieved 18 December 2013.
- "Na-Maloom Afraad set to hit screens on Eid-ul-Azha". dawn.com. September 6, 2014. Retrieved September 15, 2014.
- Ansari, Hassan (September 7, 2014). "Na Maloom Afraad all set to do some damage at the box office". tribune.com.pk. Retrieved September 15, 2014.
- "Subdivision of share Capital!" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2014-11-29.
|This Pakistani corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|