||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (February 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Native name||حمایمہ ملک|
18 November 1987 |
Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan
|Years active||2009 – present|
|Relatives||Feroze Khan (brother)
Dua Malik (sister)
Malick started her career as a model, at the age of fourteen, through a Unilever Pakistan campaign. She first walked the ramp for fashion designer Deepak Perwani at the age of fourteen. Since then she has appeared in fashion shows for numerous designers.
Malick made her acting debut with the serial Ishq Junoon Deewangi. She then also appeared in Barish Kay Ansoo, Tanveer Fatima (B.A), Tair-e-Lahoti, Aja Mai Tennu Pyar Kara, Talluq, and Akbari Asghari.
Malick made her film debut in Shoaib Mansoor's Bol. In 2012 she appeared in Shehzad Rafique's Ishq Khuda. In 2014, she starred in Kunal Deshmukh's Raja Natwarlal opposite Emraan Hashmi, which was here debut film in Bollywood. She then starred in Asad Ul Haq's Dekh Magar Pyaar Say alongside Sikander Rizvi.
|Denotes films that have not yet been released|
|2014||Raja Natwarlal||Ziya||Bollywood debut|
|2015||Dekh Magar Pyaar Say||Annie|
|2.||Mili Ali Ko Mili ||Mili||Hum TV||2008|
|3.||Ishq Junoon Deewangi||Pares Usmani||Hum TV||2009|
|4.||Tanveer Fatima (B.A)||Fatima||Geo TV||2009|
|5.||Akbari Asghari||Asghari||Hum TV||2011|
- "Humaima Malik signs bollywood film opposite Emran Hashmi". 13 August 2013 – via Aaj TV.
- "Humaima Malick and brother Feroze Khan set out on spiritual journey to holy land". The Express Tribune. 16 June 2016.
- "Humaima Malick lands triple film deal in Bollywood". DAWN. 27 August 2014.
- pakdramasonline.com http://www.pakdramasonline.com/2010/05/drama-serial-talluq-on-geo-tv.html?m=0. Missing or empty
- pakdramasonline.com http://www.pakdramasonline.com/2012/10/mili-ali-ko-mili-by-hum-tv.html?m=0. Retrieved 16 June 2017. Missing or empty
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Humaima Malick.|