|Birth name||حمیرا چنا|
|Genres||Film playback singer, folk singer|
Humaira Channa, also known as Humera Channa (born Lahore), is a record 6 Nigar Award winning film playback singer from Pakistan. She has won 3rd most Nigar Awards in history, ranked only after Noor Jehan and Mehnaz. She rose to fame in the early 1990s. She sings in Urdu, Punjabi, Saraiki and Sindhi languages. She has sung over a thousand songs in her career until 2016.
Channa has sung the title songs for the following television dramas.
- (2014) Ambwa Talay alongside Javed Bashir
- (2014) Phool Banro alongside Abbas Ali Khan
- (2017) Mujh Se Pehli Si Muhabbat alongside Nabeel Shaukat
Awards and recognition
- Nigar Award winner in (1986, 1989, 1991, 1993, 1994, 1997) for the best female film playback singer.
- Humaira Channa Retrieved 28 Feb 2016
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Irq6mF_-TQc, Retrieved 28 Feb 2016
- https://tune.pk/video/3788785/shikan-drama-ost-on-ptv, Retrieved 28 Feb 2016
- http://www.dramapakistani.net/kaash-aisa-hoo-overview/, Retrieved 28 Feb 2016
|This biographical article related to film in Pakistan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|