Jump to navigation Jump to search
Human development may refer to:
- Human development (biology), the process of being a human
- Human development (humanity), as it relates to economics and standards of living
- Human development (psychology) or developmental psychology
- Human development (economics)
- Human Development Index, an index used to rank countries by level of human development
- Human evolution, the prehistoric process leading to the modern human species
- Human Development (journal), a journal published by Karger
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Human development.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.