Human evolution (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Human evolution is the biological process that led to the emergence of the species Homo sapiens(binomial nomenclature for the human species):
"Human evolution" may also refer to:
- Descent of Man, a book by Charles Darwin.
- Human evolution (origins of society and culture) the historical and biological process that lead to the rise of modern human societies.
- List of human evolution fossils
- Creation–evolution controversy
- Human evolution/Species chart
- The Evolution of Man, an album by recording artist Example
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Human evolution.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.