From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Human life or simply "life" may refer to
- in philosophy
- personal life, the course of an individual's life, especially when viewed as the sum of personal choices contributing to one's personal identity
- in sociology, everyday life
- in medicine or statistics, the human lifespan
- in jurisprudence, a value protected by human rights (the "right to life")
- Beginning of personhood, arguments dealing with the exact time the human being is to be regarded as a person
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Human life.|
- Human, primates of the family Hominidae, and the only extant species of the genus Homo
- Human (disambiguation)
- Life (disambiguation)
- Biography, a detailed description or account of a person's life
- Autobiography, a self-written account of the life of a person
- Une vie (A Woman's Life) of Guy de Maupassant
- My Life (disambiguation)
- Ars longa, vita brevis, a Latin translation of an aphorism coming originally from Greek. The Latin quote is often rendered in English as "Art is long, life is short"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Human life.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.