From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Human origins may refer to:
- Ancient astronauts, a hypothesis for extraterrestrial influence on human origins
- Anthropogeny, the study of human origins
- Creation myth, a symbolic narrative of human origins
- Human evolution, the phenotypic history of the genus Homo
- Monogenism, a theory of human origins
- Polygenism, a theory of human origins
- Recent African origin of modern humans
- Multiregional origin of modern humans
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Human origins.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.