From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up humanoid in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Humanoid may also refer to:
- a hominid
- an apeman
- humanoid robot, non-fictional humanoid robots
- Humanoid (Dungeons & Dragons), a Dungeons & Dragons creature type
- The Humanoids, a novel by Jack Williamson
- Creation of the Humanoids, a movie based on the novel
- Humanoids from the Deep, a 1980 monster movie
- Humanoid (album), the third album by German rock band Tokio Hotel
- Humanoids (album), by South Korean pop duo TVXQ
- "Humanoid", a song on the 2007 Chevelle album Vena Sera
- Brian Dougans, the electronic musician also known as "Humanoid"
- "Stakker Humanoid", a hit single by the above artist.
- Humanoids Publishing, a comic book publisher
- Vash the Stampede, a Trigun character nicknamed "The Humanoid Typhoon"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Humanoid.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.