Humber Valley Golf Resort
|Location||Steady Brook, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada|
|Designed by||Doug Carrick|
Humber Valley Golf Resort is a public golf course and adjoining conference and events facility located near the village of Steady Brook in Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada. It also provides winter chalet style accommodation for visitors to the area.
Humber Valley is a four-season resort which opened in December 2004.
The River Course, which opened in June 2006, was designed by Doug Carrick.
- 2007: Best New Golf Course in Canada by ScoreGolf Magazine
- 2007: Best New International Course by Golf Magazine
- 2007: Best New Canadian Course, 3rd place, by Golf Digest Magazine
- 2006 & 2007 - Worldwide Resort of the Year 2006 & 2007 by Golf Punk Magazine
- http://www.top100golfcourses.co.uk/htmlsite/productdetails.asp?id=1455 Top 100 Golf Courses
|This golf club or course-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a sports venue in Canada is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|