Humboldt Municipal Airport (Iowa)
Humboldt Municipal Airport
|Owner||City of Humboldt|
|Elevation AMSL||1,093 ft / 333 m|
Humboldt Municipal Airport (IATA: HUD, FAA LID: 0K7) is a city-owned public-use airport located one nautical mile (1.85 km) west of the central business district of Humboldt, a city in Humboldt County, Iowa, United States. According to the FAA's National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2009–2013, it is classified as a general aviation airport.
Facilities and aircraft
Humboldt Municipal Airport covers an area of 50 acres (20 ha) at an elevation of 1,093 feet (333 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 12/30 with an asphalt surface measuring 3,417 by 60 feet (1,042 x 18 m).
For the 12-month period ending July 25, 2008, the airport had 4,000 general aviation aircraft operations, an average of 10 per day. At that time there were 12 aircraft based at this airport, all single-engine.
- FAA Airport Master Record for 0K7 ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective 8 April 2010.
- "Humboldt Municipal Airport (IATA: HUD, FAA: 0K7)". Great Circle Mapper. Retrieved 20 May 2010.
- National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems Archived August 6, 2011, at the Wayback Machine for 2009–2013: Appendix A: Part 2 (PDF, 1.04 MB) Archived June 6, 2011, at the Wayback Machine. Federal Aviation Administration. Updated 15 October 2008.
- Humboldt Municipal Airport (0K7) at Iowa DOT Airport Directory
- Aerial photo as of 21 March 1990 from USGS The National Map
- Resources for this airport: