Humboldt Park may refer to:
- Humboldt Park, Chicago, a neighborhood in Chicago, Illinois, US
- Humboldt Park (Chicago park), a park adjacent to that neighborhood
- Humboldt Park, a working title for the 2008 film Nothing Like the Holidays
- Humboldt Park, the former name of Martin Luther King, Jr. Park in Buffalo, New York; designed by Frederick Law Olmsted
- Humboldt Park, better known as Richmond Heights, Richmond, California, is a park in Richmond, California and neighborhood farm site.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Humboldt Park.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.