Hume, Scottish Borders
Hume is a village in Berwickshire, in the Scottish Borders area of Scotland. On the B6364, it lies seven miles from Kelso, Roxburghshire. It is close to other villages and amenities, e.g. Brotherstone Hill, Smailholm, Smailholm Tower, Floors Castle, Stichill, Lambden, Nenthorn, Ednam, Birgham and Gordon.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hume, Scottish Borders.|
- SCRAN image: Hume, Scottish Borders
- SCRAN Image: Duke of Buccleugh's Hunt meet at Hume
- Ordnance Survey Map for Hume and Hume Crags
- Geograph photo 698169: Hume, village street, viewed from the ramparts of Hume Castle
- A Vision of Britain: Hume, Berwickshire