|Owner||Ethiopian Civil Aviation Authority|
|Operator||Ethiopian Airports Enterprise|
Humera Airport (IATA: HUE, ICAO: HAHU) is an airport serving Humera, a town in the northwestern Tigray Region of Ethiopia. The name of the city and airport may also be transliterated as Himera or Himora.
Humera's current airport opened in July 2009. It was constructed by the Ethiopian Airports Enterprise over a three-year period, at a cost of over 182 million birr (about 16 million U.S. dollars based on July 2009 exchange rates).
Airlines and destinations
The following airlines offer scheduled passenger service:
- "Ethiopia inaugurates international airport at Humera". Ethiopian News Agency. 27 July 2009.
- Accident history for Humera, Ethiopia (HUE / HAHU) at Aviation Safety Network
- Google Maps - Humera
- "Coordinates for Humera Airstrip (13°49'49"N 36°52'54"E)". Wikimapia. Retrieved 26 August 2012.
- "Distance and heading from Humera (14°18'N 36°37'E) to Humera Airport (14°49'49"N 36°52'54"E)". Great Circle Mapper. Retrieved 26 August 2012.
- "Historical Ethiopian Birr exchange rates for 7/8/2009". exchange-rates.org.
- "Domestic route map". Ethiopian Airlines.
|This article about an airport in Ethiopia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|