Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up humongous in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Humongous means enormous, of monstruous big size.
Humongous may also refer to:
- Humongous (1982 film) is a 1982 horror film.
- Humongous Entertainment, American video game developer
- "Humongous Growth", the fourth episode of season five of the television situation comedy Will & Grace
- Lord Humongous, professional wrestling character who was introduced in Memphis' Mid-South Wrestling
- Humongous Fungus (disambiguation), colloquial names given to large colonies of mushrooms
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Humongous.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.