From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up humongous in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Humongous means enormous, of monstruous big size.
Humongous may also refer to:
- Humongous (1982 film) is a 1982 horror film.
- Humongous (game developer), American video game developer
- "Humongous Growth", the fourth episode of season five of the television situation comedy Will & Grace
- Lord Humongous, professional wrestling character who was introduced in Memphis' Mid-South Wrestling
- Humongous Fungus (disambiguation), colloquial names given to large colonies of mushrooms
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Humongous.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.