Hunan First Normal University
Motto in English
|If you want to be the teacher of the people, you must be the student of the people at first|
|President||Peng Xiaoqi (彭小奇)|
|Location||Yuelu District, Changsha, Hunan, China|
Hunan First Normal University (simplified Chinese: 湖南第一师范学院; traditional Chinese: 湖南第一師範學院; pinyin: Húnán Dìyī Shīfàn Xuéyuàn), founded in 1903, is a higher education institution located in Yuelu District, Changsha, Hunan Province, China.
Hunan First Normal University covers a total area of 1346 mu, with more than 420,000 square meters of floor space. The university is divided into 10 colleges.
- Chen Zizhan (simplified Chinese: 陈子展; traditional Chinese: 陳子展), writer, 1923 to 1927.
- Li Jinxi, educator, 1913 to 1915.
- Li Da, educator, 1923 to 1926.
- Pi Xirui (simplified Chinese: 皮锡瑞; traditional Chinese: 皮錫瑞), poet, 1903 to 1906.
- Shu Xincheng (Chinese: 舒新城), educator, 1920 to 1921.
- Tan Yankai, politician, 1905 to 1906.
- Tian Han, poet, 1921 to 1922.
- Wang Xianqian (simplified Chinese: 王先谦; traditional Chinese: 王先謙), educator, 1903 to 1904.
- Xia Mianzun (Chinese: 夏丏尊), educator, writer and translator, 1920 to 1922.
- Xie Juezai, politician, from 1920 to 1923.
- Mao Zedong, Communist revolutionary and the founding father of the People's Republic of China, 1920 to 1922.
- Xin Shuzhi (simplified Chinese: 辛树帜; traditional Chinese: 辛樹幟), biologist, 1920 to 1924.
- Xu Teli, educator, 1913 to 1919.
- Yang Changji, educator, 1913 to 1918.
- Yang Shuda (simplified Chinese: 杨树达; traditional Chinese: 楊樹達), educator, 1914 to 1915.
- Yi Baisha (Chinese: 易白沙), revolutionist, 1917 to 1917.
- Zhou Gucheng (simplified Chinese: 周谷城; traditional Chinese: 周穀城), educator, scholar and politician, 1921 to 1927.
- Cai Hesen, revolutionist, 1913 to 1915.
- Chen Tianhua, revolutionist, 1903 to 1903.
- Duan Dechang (Chinese: 段德昌), revolutionist, 1924 to 1925.
- Guo Liang (Chinese: 郭亮), revolutionary martyr, 1920 to 1922.
- He Shuheng, revolutionary, 1913 to 1914.
- Li Weihan, politician, = 1916 to 1917.
- Liu Chouxi (simplified Chinese: 刘畴西; traditional Chinese: 劉疇西), general, 1920 to 1924.
- Luo Xuezan (simplified Chinese: 罗学瓒; traditional Chinese: 羅學瓚), revolutionist, 1913 to 1918.
- Mao Zedong, 1913 to 1918.
- Ren Bishi, revolutionist and politician, 1915 to 1918.
- Tao Zhiyue, general, 1904 to 1907.
- Xia Xi (Chinese: 夏曦), general, 1917 to 1922.
- Yuan Guoping, general, 1922 to 1925.
- Zhang Guoji (simplified Chinese: 张国基; traditional Chinese: 張國基), educator, 1915 to 1920.
- Zhou Gengsheng, educator, 1904 to 1906.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hunan First Normal University.|