Hundleton village green
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Fire||Mid and West Wales|
|Senedd Cymru – Welsh Parliament|
Hundleton is a village and a community in Pembrokeshire, Wales, in the parish of Monkton. The community covers the adjacent settlements of West Orielton, Brownslate, Corston and Pwllcrochan, and the former village and parish of Rhoscrowther was in the community.
Hundleton village contains a chapel, a restaurant, a public house and several bed and breakfast houses.
Amenities include a park, playing area and football and cricket area and a mother and toddler group.
Orielton Field Studies Centre
Media related to Hundleton at Wikimedia Commons
- "Community population 2011". Archived from the original on 19 April 2015. Retrieved 19 April 2015.
- "GENUKI: Monkton". Retrieved 12 October 2018.
- "Hundleton Village, Pembroke". BBC. Retrieved 29 December 2013.
- "Ward population 2011". Retrieved 19 April 2015.
- "Listed Buildings in Hundleton, Pembrokeshire, Wales". British Listed Buildings. Retrieved 29 December 2013.