Hundleton village green
Hundleton shown within Pembrokeshire
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Fire||Mid and West Wales|
|UK Parliament||Carmarthen West and South Pembrokeshire|
|Welsh Assembly||Carmarthen West and South Pembrokeshire|
Hundleton village contains a chapel, restaurant, public house and places that do bed and breakfast. Amenities include a park, playing area and football and cricket area and a mother and toddler group. Businesses include a shop, garage, post office, petrol station and coachworks 
The Orielton Field Centre and the nearby Orielton Banqueting Tower are grade II* listed buildings 
- "Community population 2011". Retrieved 19 April 2015.
- "GENUKI: Monkton". Retrieved 2 March 2016.
- "Hundleton Village, Pembroke". BBC. Retrieved 29 December 2013.
- "Ward population 2011". Retrieved 19 April 2015.
- "Listed Buildings in Hundleton, Pembrokeshire, Wales". British Listed Buildings. Retrieved 29 December 2013.
|This Pembrokeshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|