Hundleton village green
|Hundleton shown within Pembrokeshire|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Fire||Mid and West Wales|
Hundleton village contains a chapel, a restaurant, a public house and several bed and breakfast houses.
Amenities include a park, playing area and football and cricket area and a mother and toddler group.
Orielton Field Studies Centre
Media related to Hundleton at Wikimedia Commons
- "Community population 2011". Archived from the original on 19 April 2015. Retrieved 19 April 2015.
- "GENUKI: Monkton". Retrieved 2 March 2016.
- "Hundleton Village, Pembroke". BBC. Retrieved 29 December 2013.
- "Ward population 2011". Retrieved 19 April 2015.
- "Listed Buildings in Hundleton, Pembrokeshire, Wales". British Listed Buildings. Retrieved 29 December 2013.
|This Pembrokeshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|