This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Chadwick Johnson performing live with Hundredth in 2017.
|Origin||Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States|
|Associated acts||Pure Violet|
Alex Blackwell IV
|Past members||J. P. Gressman
Hundredth is an American rock band from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, that formed in 2008.
Hundredth formed in 2008 in Myrtle Beach, SC. Their debut record When Will We Surrender was released by Mediaskare Records on March 30, 2010. The first single from that album was "Desolate", and a music video was released on YouTube on March 18, 2010. Their second album, Let Go, was released on September 27, 2011 by Mediaskare Records. The first single from that album, "Live Today" was released on Mediaskare Record's YouTube channel on July 22, 2011. The band released two EP's, "Revolt" and "Resist" through Mediaskare and No Sleep records in 2013-2014.
The group signed to Hopeless Records in 2014, and released their third album "Free" on June 12, 2015. They promoted the release of their third album during the 2015 Vans Warped Tour.. The band toured extensively supporting ‘Free’ through 2016. In early 2016, the band parted ways with guitarist Blake Herdman and welcomed back original member Alex Blackwell.
In early 2017 the band entered The Panda Studios with producer Sam Pura to craft the genre-shifting ‘RARE’, released June 16, 2017 on Hopeless Records. It featured a drastic stylistic change for the band, moving far from their established melodic hardcore sound and into dreamy, shoegazing indie rock. ‘RARE’ was critically acclaimed. It was included in the Top 50 Albums Of 2017 by Stereogum. Hundredth was praised to be “well on their way into the indie pantheon of impenetrable rock acts” by Alternative Press.
On June 15, 2018 Hundredth released Ultrarare, a remix/reinterpretation EP of their 2017 album RARE. The 7-song EP was produced, mixed, & mastered by vocalist Chadwick Johnson. Stylistically, Ultrarare leans in and out of synth-pop, replacing the walls of reverby distortion on RARE with lushy synth leads and electronic textures. Speaking on the EP's inspiration, Johnson said he "started toying around on a couple of the songs using synths instead of guitars and the songs went to a completely different place. RARE is a rush. Ultrarare is the comedown.” 
- When Will We Surrender (2010, Mediaskare)
- Let Go (2011, Mediaskare)
- Free (2015, Hopeless)
- RARE (2017, Hopeless)
- Revolt (2013, Mediaskare)
- Resist (2014, Mediaskare)
- RARE B-Sides (2017, Hopeless)
- Ultrarare (2018, Hopeless)
- Dead Weight (2016, Hopeless)
- "Desolate" (2010)
- "Remain & Sustain" (2011)
- "Hurt" (Nine Inch Nails cover) (2011)
- "Weathered Town" (2012)
- "Free Mind / Open Spirit" (2013)
- "Shelter" (2014)
- "Unravel" (2015)
- "Break Free" (2015)
- "Neurotic" (2017)
- "Shy Vein" (2017)
- "Hundredth frontman Chadwick Johnson unveils Pure Violet". 7 November 2017. Retrieved 24 January 2018.
- "Absolute Punk Review, confirmed release date".
- "Mediaskare Main Page release of Live Today". Archived from the original on 2011-10-04.
- Daly, Brooke (15 October 2014). "Hundredth Sign to Hopeless Records - Substream Magazine".
- [dead link]
- "Warped Tour Announces Summer 2015 Lineup, Free Tickets for Parents, Comedy Slate".