From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hungaria or Hungária may refer to:
- Latin for Hungary, a European country
- For historical entities (from 895) see: Hungary (disambiguation)
- Hungaria (Liszt), a symphonic poem by Franz Liszt
- Hungaria (train), an express train between Budapest and Berlin
- Hungária, a pop-rock music group from Hungary
- Hungária körgyűrű, the longest boulevard in Budapest, Hungary
- Hungária körút, part of Hungária körgyűrű
- MTK Hungária, Hungarian football club
- Hungaria, a former New Zealand association football team, now part of Wellington United
- 434 Hungaria, an asteroid
- Hungaria family, a group of asteroids named after 434 Hungaria
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hungaria.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.