Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hungarian may refer to:
- Hungary, a country in Central Europe
- Kingdom of Hungary, state of Hungary, existing between 1000 and 1946
- Hungarians, the ethnic group primarily associated with Hungary
- Hungarian algorithm, a polynomial time algorithm for solving the assignment problem
- Hungarian language, a Finno-Ugric language spoken in Hungary and several neighbouring countries
- Hungarian notation, a naming convention in computer programming
- Hungarian cuisine, the cuisine of Hungary and the Hungarians
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hungarian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.