The Hungarian Handball Federation (Hungarian: Magyar Kézilabda Szövetség, MKSZ) is the national handball federation in Hungary.
The Hungarian Handball Federation is a member of the European Handball Federation (EHF) and the International Handball Federation (IHF). Its headquarters are in Budapest. The federation organizes the Hungarian league (Hungarian: Nemzeti Bajnokság) for men and women, and administers the national handball teams for men and women.
Its chairman is Iván Vetési, the general secretary is Balázs Nemcsik, and its technical director is István Juhász.
- Beach handball
- Olympic Games: Runner-up (1 time - 2000); Third place (2 times - 1976, 1996)
- World Championship: Winner (1 time - 1965); Runner-up (4 times - 1957, 1982, 1995, 2003); Third place (4 times - 1971, 1975, 1978, 2005)
- European Championship: Winner (1 time - 2000); Third place (3 times - 1998, 2004, 2012)
- Carpathian Trophy: Silver medal - 1971, 1984, 2012; Bronze medal - 1970, 1975, 1981, 2011
- Møbelringen Cup: Silver medal - 2003
Current head coaches
- As of 21 July 2016
Magyar Kézilabda Szövetség is responsible for organising the following competitions:
- József Varga ( –1989)
- Péter Dobrovits (1989–1991)
- Imre Barcza (1991–1993)
- Lajos Pősze (1993–1996)
- András Benedek (1996–2003)
- István Kiss (2003–2009)
- László Sinka (2009–2011)
- Iván Vetési (2011–2015)
- Máté Kocsis (2015– )