From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Hungary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hungary is a country in Central Europe.
Hungary may also refer to:
- Hungary (European Parliament constituency)
- Historical entities:
- Principality of Hungary ("Duchy of Hungary") (895–1000)
- Kingdom of Hungary (1000–1918)
- Hungarian Democratic Republic ("Hungarian People's Republic") (1918–1919), an unrecognised rump state
- Hungarian Soviet Republic ("Hungarian Republic of Councils") (1919)
- Hungarian Republic (1919–1920)
- Kingdom of Hungary ("Regency") (1920–1946)
- Second Hungarian Republic (1946–1949)
- Hungarian People's Republic (1949–1989)
- Hungary ("Third Hungarian Republic") (1989–present)
- Greater Hungary (disambiguation)
- Category:National sports teams of Hungary for teams called "Hungary"
- Hungary for the Blues, live album by Chris Farlowe
- Hungary, the national personification of Hungary from the webmanga series Hetalia: Axis Powers
- Hungry (disambiguation), sometimes misspelled as "Hungary"
- For the state of the need of food, see Hunger
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hungary.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.