Map of Ifugao showing the location of Hungduan
|Region||Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)|
|• Mayor||Hilario T. Bumangabang|
|• Total||260.30 km2 (100.50 sq mi)|
|• Density||38/km2 (99/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|Income class||4th class|
Hungduan is a fourth class municipality in the province of Ifugao, Philippines. It is bounded on the north-east by the town of Banaue in the east by Hingyon and on the southeast by the town of Kiangan. It borders in the south with the town of Tinoc, Ifugao. On its westside, the town is bordered by the towns of Sabangan and Bauko, Mountain Province.
According to the 2010 census, it has a population of 9,933 people.
|Population census of Hungduan|
|Source: National Statistics Office|
- "Official City/Municipal 2013 Election Results". Intramuros, Manila, Philippines: Commission on Elections (COMELEC). 11 September 2013. Retrieved 23 December 2013.
- "Province: IFUGAO". PSGC Interactive. Makati City, Philippines: National Statistical Coordination Board. Retrieved 23 December 2013.
- "Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay: as of May 1, 2010" (PDF). 2010 Census of Population and Housing. National Statistics Office. Retrieved 23 December 2013.
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
- Heritage Town: Hungduan, Ifugao
- Chasing Waterfalls: Balentimol Falls
||Bontoc, Mountain Province|
|Sabangan, Mountain Province
Bauko, Mountain Province
|This article about a location in the Cordillera Administrative Region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|