From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hungry in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hungry refers to having hunger, the desire to eat.
Hungry may also refer to:
- Hungry (Brainstorm album), 1997
- Hungry (Christian music album), a 1999 album of worship songs, or the title song
- Hungry (XYZ album), 1991
- Hungry, a 1971 album by Billy Guy, credited to The Coasters
- "Hungry" (Dave Navarro song), 2001
- "Hungry" (Paul Revere & the Raiders song), 1966
- "Hungry" (Winger song), 1988
- "Hungry", a song by Common from One Day It'll All Make Sense
- "Hungry," a song by the Emersons, and a similar song by Billy Guy
- "Hungry", a song by Kutless from It Is Well
- "Hungry", a song by White Lion from Pride
- "Hungry", a song by Sepultura from Beneath the Remains
- Hungry!, a 2012 Japanese TV drama
- "Hungry" (Space Ghost Coast to Coast), an episode of Space Ghost Coast to Coast
- "Hungry" (The X-Files), an episode of The X-Files
- Hungry: A Mother and Daughter Fight Anorexia, a 2009 book by Sheila and Lisa Himmel
- hungry i, nightclub in San Francisco
- Hungry Range or Hungry Mountain, a mountain in Washoe County, Nevada, U.S.
- Hungry River, a river in North Carolina, U.S.
- Hungry Valley, a valley in Los Angeles County, California, U.S.
- "I'm Hungry", a song by Parry Gripp
- "I'm Hungry", a song by The Frogs from My Daughter the Broad
- Hunger (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hungry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.