Hunt City Township, Jasper County, Illinois
|Hunt City Township|
Location in Jasper County
Jasper County's location in Illinois
|Established||September 11, 1901|
|• Total||32.03 sq mi (83.0 km2)|
|• Land||32.03 sq mi (83.0 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||518 ft (158 m)|
|• Estimate (2016)||278|
|• Density||8.8/sq mi (3.4/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62448, 62480, 62481|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 32.03 square miles (83.0 km2), all land.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Grandville Township (north)
- Licking Township, Crawford County (northeast)
- Oblong Township, Crawford County (east)
- Willow Hill Township (south)
- Wade Township (west)
- Crooked Creek Township (northwest)
The township contains these five cemeteries: Baily, Brockville, Mattison/Madison, Mound and Sand Rock.
|U.S. Decennial Census|
- Jasper County Community Unit School District 1
- Oblong Community Unit School District 4
- Illinois' 19th congressional district
- State House District 108
- State Senate District 54
- "Hunt City Township, Jasper County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.
- Graveyards of Illinois