From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hunter-killer may refer to:
In military terminology:
- Hunter-killer team, A team that separates the tasks of "hunting" and "killing" to two or more individuals.
- Hunter-killer armored-vehicle team, scout vehicles and tanks operating in concert as "hunters" and "killers"
- Hunter-killer sight, a vehicle commander's sight, independent of the gunner's sight
- Hunter-killer submarines, also called attack submarines
- USAF Hunter-Killer program developing unmanned combat air vehicles
- Hunter-killer Group, World War II formation of Allied warships usually including an escort carrier (CVE), tasked with locating and sinking enemy submarines
- "Hunter/Killer", track on album Day into Night by Quo Vadis
- "Hunter Killer", track on album Carnival Diablos by Annihilator
- "H-K (Hunter-Killer)", a track on the album Demanufacture by Fear Factory
In fictional works:
- Hunter-Killer (comics), a comic book series
- 688(I) Hunter/Killer, 1997 submarine simulator game developed by Sonalysts Inc. and published by Electronic Arts
- Hunter-Killer, a 1966 novel by Geoffrey Jenkins
- Hunter-Killer Hydralisks from Starcraft
- In The Terminator movie 1984, they are referred to as "HK's."
- Hunter Killer (film), an upcoming film
In fictional equipment:
- Hunter-Killer robots from Spider-Man (2002 video game)
- Hunter-Killer robotic vehicles, fictional robotic military in the Terminator franchise.
- Hunter killer drone, strike package reward on Call of Duty Black Ops II
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hunter-killer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.