|Traded as||Euronext: HDG|
|Founded||Düsseldorf, Germany (1919)|
|Headquarters||Rotterdam, The Netherlands|
|Ralph Sonnenberg, Chairman & CEO
David H. Sonnenberg, Co-President & COO
Marko H. Sonnenberg, Co-President & COO
US$ 2.6 billion (2015)net_income = US$ 156 million (2015)
Number of employees
Hunter Douglas N.V. is a Dutch multinational corporation. Its principal business is making window blinds and coverings. The company is publicly listed; the CEO, Ralph Sonnenberg, owns more than 80% of the stock and is estimated to have wealth of $ 2.6 billion, making him one of the richest men in the Netherlands. His sons David and Marko Sonnenberg also work for Hunter Douglas, as Co-Presidents and COOs.
The head office is in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, and a management office in Lucerne, Switzerland. The group consists of about 126 companies in more than 100 countries, and employs about 16,000 people.
 The current corporate structure, Hunter Douglas N.V., was formed in the Netherlands Antilles in 1971 as a result of a restructuring of the previous Canadian entity, Hunter Douglas Ltd. For tax reasons, investors could select either common or preferred shares through 1990. The company operated in 75 countries at that time.
- World Headquarters and EMEA Operations: Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- Management Office: Lucerne, Switzerland
European subsidiaries employed 6091 people in 2015 and reported sales of € 821 million.
- South American headquarters: Sao Paulo, Brazil. South American subsidiaries employed 1537 people in 2015 and reported sales of US$ 185 million.
- Asian headquarters: Shanghai, China, plants and sales offices in China, incl. special economic zone Hong Kong and Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, India, Indonesia, Korea, Vietnam, Philippines, Japan. Asian subsidiaries employed 1199 people in 2015 and reported sales of US$ 170 million.
- A 100%-owned subsidiary, Hunter Douglas Limited, was established in 1955. It has headquarters in Rydalmere, New South Wales, and in 2015 had 313 employees and reported net sales of US$ 83 million.
- "Company News: Hunter Douglass to Purchase Comfortex". The New York Times. 26 June 1999. p. 3. Retrieved 23 March 2013.
- Leib, Jeffrey (May 25, 1992). "Hunter Douglas keeps secrets in shade: Broomfield window-covering firm expects $350 million in sales in '92". Denver Post. Retrieved March 21, 2013.
- "Ralph Sonnenberg: Profile". Forbes list of billionaires. Forbes. March 2013. Retrieved March 23, 2013.
- "In beeld: Zes Nederlanders op lijst rijkste ter wereld". RTL Nieuws (in Dutch). 4 March 2013. Retrieved 23 March 2013.
- Love, Johnathan (1977). Jane's Major Companies of Europe. London: Sampson Low, Marston & Company. pp. E–25. ISBN 9780531032640.
- "Profile". Canadian Business (CB Media). 1972.
- "Hunter Douglas to restructure". Montreal Gazette (Montreal). Retrieved March 21, 2013.
- "Financial Reporting" (PDF). Hunter Douglas. 2011. Retrieved March 23, 2013.