|Traded as||Euronext: HDG|
|Founded||Düsseldorf, Germany (1919)|
|Headquarters||Rotterdam, The Netherlands|
|Ralf Sonnenberg, Chairman & CEO
David H. Sonnenberg, Co-President & COO
Marko H. Sonnenberg, Co-President & COO
US$2.69 billion (2014)net_income = US$125 million (2014)
Number of employees
Hunter Douglas N.V. is a Dutch multinational corporation. Its principal business is making window blinds and coverings. The company is publicly listed; the CEO, Ralf Sonnenberg, owns more than 80% of the stock and is estimated to have wealth of $1.55 billion, making him one of the richest men in the Netherlands. His sons David and Marko Sonnenberg also work for Hunter Douglas, as co-presidents and COOs.
The head office is in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, and a management office in Lucerne, Switzerland. The group consists of about 125 companies in more than 100 countries, and employs about 16,500 people.
 The current corporate structure, Hunter Douglas N.V., was formed in the Netherlands Antilles in 1971 as a result of a restructuring of the previous Canadian entity, Hunter Douglas Ltd. For tax reasons, investors could select either common or preferred shares through 1990. The company operated in 75 countries at that time.
- World Headquarters and EMEA Operations: Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- Management Office: Lucerne, Switzerland
European subsidiaries employed 7046 people in 2010 and reported sales of € 738 million.
North American subsidiaries employed 6303 people in 2010 and reported sales of US$995 million.
- South American headquarters: Campinas, Brazil. South American subsidiaries employed 1686 people in 2010 and reported sales of US$219 million.
- Asian headquarters: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, plants and sales offices in China, Thailand, Singapore, India, Indonesia, Korea, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Philippines, Japan, Taiwan. Asian subsidiaries employed 1687 people in 2010 and reported sales of US$182 million.
- A 100%-owned subsidiary, Hunter Douglas Australia Limited, was established in 1954. It has headquarters in Rydalmere, New South Wales, and in 2010 had 405 employees and reported net sales of US$103 million.
- "Company News: Hunter Douglass to Purchase Comfortex". The New York Times. 26 June 1999. p. 3. Retrieved 23 March 2013.
- Leib, Jeffrey (May 25, 1992). "Hunter Douglas keeps secrets in shade: Broomfield window-covering firm expects $350 million in sales in '92". Denver Post. Retrieved March 21, 2013.
- "Ralph Sonnenberg: Profile". Forbes list of billionaires. Forbes. March 2013. Retrieved March 23, 2013.
- "In beeld: Zes Nederlanders op lijst rijkste ter wereld". RTL Nieuws (in Dutch). 4 March 2013. Retrieved 23 March 2013.
- Love, Johnathan (1977). Jane's Major Companies of Europe. London: Sampson Low, Marston & Company. pp. E–25. ISBN 9780531032640.
- "Profile". Canadian Business (CB Media). 1972.
- "Hunter Douglas to restructure". Montreal Gazette (Montreal). Retrieved March 21, 2013.
- "Financial Reporting" (PDF). Hunter Douglas. 2011. Retrieved March 23, 2013.