|Full name||Hunter Jumper|
|Date of birth||February 28, 1989|
|Place of birth||Plano, Texas, United States|
|Height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|2007||United States U18||1||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of August 23, 2013.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of April 2, 2012
Jumper spent his entire college career at the University of Virginia. During his time there he was named to the ACC All-Tournament team three times, All-ACC Academic team three times, CoSIDA/ESPN ACC Academic All-District second team, Capital One Academic All-District First Team and was one of 30 nominees for Lowe’s Senior CLASS Award.
On January 12, 2012, Jumper was selected in the second round of the 2012 MLS SuperDraft (28th overall) by the Chicago Fire. On March 6, 2012 Chicago signed Jumper to a professional contract. He made his debut for the club as a 68th-minute substitute in a 1-1 draw on the road against the Montreal Impact on March 17, 2012. Jumper scored his lone career MLS goal in a home match against Sporting Kansas City on August 23, 2013.
- "Jumper Selected 28th Overall by Chicago Fire in MLS SuperDraft". VirginiaSports.com. Virginia Sports. 12 January 2012. Archived from the original on 23 June 2012. Retrieved 2 April 2012.
- "Fire sign defender Hunter Jumper". Chicago Fire. Chicago Fire Communications. 6 March 2012. Retrieved 2 April 2012.
- "Fire battle back to draw Montreal Impact 1-1". Chicago Fire. Chicago Fire Communications. 17 March 2012. Retrieved 2 April 2012.
- Zilis, Anthony (August 24, 2013). "Chicago Fire's Hunter Jumper long road to starting spot pays off with first MLS goal". mlssoccer.com.
- "Chicago Fire 1, Sporting KC 0: MLS Match Recap". mlssoccer.com. Archived from the original on August 27, 2013. Retrieved August 26, 2013.