Hunter of Invisible Game
|Hunter of Invisible Game|
Poster for the short film
|Directed by||Thom Zimny, Bruce Springsteen|
|Music by||Bruce Springsteen|
|"Hunter of Invisible Game"|
|Song by Bruce Springsteen|
|from the album High Hopes|
"Hunter of Invisible Game" is a short film by Bruce Springsteen that was released on July 9, 2014 through his website. The film is also the music video for the song of the same name which is from Springsteen's eighteenth studio album, High Hopes. The film marks directorial debut of Springsteen who co-directed the film with Thom Zimny. In the film, Springsteen plays a post-apocalyptic survivor, haunted by his past who sets out on his own, recalling times of togetherness with his family as he forages his memories alone.
"For a long part of the year, Thom Zimny and I have been talking about shooting a short film for “Hunter Of Invisible Game.” We’ve finally got the job done, and we think it’s one of our best. Thanks Thom for the hard work and brotherly collaboration. You and your crew bring it all. And to all of you out there in E St. Nation, we hope you enjoy! See ya up the road." – Bruce Springsteen
- Bruce Springsteen - Man
- Danielle Panek - Woman
- Ludo Roveda - Boy
- Isabel Danyluk - Kid #1 in flashback
- Raffaela Danyluk - Kid #2 in flashback
- Roman Danyluk - Kid #3 in flashback
- George Fassbinder
- Richard Kall
- Ricky Loring
- Eric Matheny
- Mauricio Toledo
- Rossana Roveda
- Damien Wallace
- "Coming soon: Hunter Of Invisible Game". brucespringsteen.net. Retrieved 22 September 2017.
- "Bruce Springsteen Makes Directorial Debut With New Short Film". Stereogum.com. 30 June 2014. Retrieved 22 September 2017.
- "Hunter Of Invisible Game". brucespringsteen.net. Retrieved 22 September 2017.
- "See Bruce Springsteen's Short Film for 'Hunter of Invisible Game'". Music.yahoo.com. Retrieved 22 September 2017.
|This short film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|