|Look up hunting in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hunting is the practice of pursuing animals to capture or kill them.
Hunting may also refer to:
- Hunting Aircraft, a former British aircraft manufacturer (1933–1959); consumed into what, at 2010, is BAE Systems
- Hunting-Clan Air Transport, a former private British airline (1946–1960); consumed into what, at 2010, is British United Airways
- Hunting Engineering, a former engineering company, which later became INSYS (2001) and, as of 2005, is now part of Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Hunting plc, a British oil and gas company
Film and television
- Hunting (film), 1991 Australian film
- "Hunting" (House), an 2005 episode of the television series House
- Good Will Hunting, a 1997 film
- Hunting, Moselle, a village in the French department of Moselle
- United States
- Hunting, Wisconsin, a former unincorporated community
- Hunting (surname)
- Hunting (Carracci), a canvas by Italian painter Annibale Carracci, dated before 1595
- Hunting oscillation, a self-exciting oscillation, also known as shimmy, a side-to-side instability seen in railway trains
- Fox hunting, an equestrian activity
- Line hunting, a methodology of distributing phone calls from a single telephone number to a group of several phone lines
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hunting.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.