|Directed by||Frank Howson|
|Produced by||Frank Howson|
|Written by||Frank Howson|
An American tycoon, Michael Bergman, arrives in Melbourne and has an affair with Michelle, a married secretary.
Frank Howson says it was a requirement of the investors that he cast an American in the lead. Filming began in Melbourne in April 1989, with the movie being called "Australia's Wall Street (1987)".
Guy Pearce, as well as playing in the film recorded a single called The Promise. The music video featured scenes from the film.
- Greg Kerr, 'Hunting', Australian Film 1978-1992, Oxford Uni Press, p 318
- "Internet Movie Database entry on Frank Howson (I)". IMDb.
- Review in the Washington Post
- Paul Kalina, "Frank Howson", Cinema Papers, November 1989 p46
- Rob Lowing, "New Aussie Film on Media Tycoon", Sydney Morning Herald, 30 April 1989 p 8 accessed 18 October 2012
|This article related to an Australian film of the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|