|The Goodies episode|
|Episode no.||Series 3
Episode 24 (of 76)
|Original air date||11 February 1973
(Sunday — 8.15 p.m.)
Erik Chitty as
This episode is also known as "Where There's a Will" and "A Hunting We Will Go" and as "Tally-Ho".
Written by The Goodies, with songs and music by Bill Oddie.
Graeme and Bill invite themselves along when Tim decides to visit his great-uncle Butcher at his country mansion "Tally Ho Towers", and they are waited on by Butcher's butler, Basterville. Tim is hoping to inherit his great-uncle's money and Graeme and Bill coerce Tim into agreeing to share the money with them.
Butcher leaves his money to Tim in his will — and soon after has a fatal accident. Tim as the new owner of the mansion gives in to hunting — much to the disgust of Bill and Graeme, who then have to cure Tim of his hunting obsession with aversion therapy.
- "The Complete Goodies" — Robert Ross, B T Batsford, London, 2000
- "The Goodies Rule OK" — Robert Ross, Carlton Books Ltd, Sydney, 2006
- "From Fringe to Flying Circus — 'Celebrating a Unique Generation of Comedy 1960-1980'" — Roger Wilmut, Eyre Methuen Ltd, 1980
- "The Goodies Episode Summaries" — Brett Allender
- "The Goodies — Fact File" — Matthew K. Sharp
- ("Hunting Pink" is listed under an alternative title at IMDb)
|Look up hunting pink in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|