Huntington Hills, Calgary
|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Sean Chu|
|• Total||4.4 km2 (1.7 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,100 m (3,600 ft)|
|• Average Income||$53,168|
|Website||Huntington Hills Community Association|
Huntington Hills is a residential neighbourhood in the north-west and north-east quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. It is bounded to the north by Beddington Boulevard, to the east by Deerfoot Trail and the Nose Creek, to the south by 64 Avenue N and to the west by the Nose Hill Park and 14 Street W. Center Street runs through the neighbourhood.
Residents in this community had a median household income of $53,168 in 2000, and there were 19.5% low income residents living in the neighbourhood. As of 2000, 20.5% of the residents were immigrants. A proportion of 17.3% of the buildings were condominiums or apartments, and 34.2% of the housing was used for renting.
The community is served by Alex Munro Elementary, Catherine Nichols Gunn Elementary, Dr. J.K. Mulloy Elementary, Huntington Hills Elementary, John G. Diefenbaker High and Sir John A MacDonald Junior High public schools, as well as by St. Helena Junior High School, St. Henry Elementary School and St. Hubert Elementary School (catholic).
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. October 21, 2013. Retrieved October 22, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2006). "Huntington Hills Community Statistics" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-17.
- "2012 Civic Census Results" (PDF). City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2004). "Ward 4 Profile" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-17.
||Beddington Heights||Sandstone Valley||Country Hills|
|Nose Hill Park||Calgary International Airport|
|North Haven (Upper)||Thorncliffe||Thorncliffe|