Huntington Municipal Airport (Indiana)
|Huntington Municipal Airport|
|Elevation AMSL||806 ft / 246 m|
Huntington Municipal Airport (ICAO: KHHG, FAA LID: HHG) is a city-owned, public-use airport located three nautical miles (6 km) southeast of the central business district of Huntington, a city in Huntington County, Indiana, United States. According to the FAA's National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2009–2013, it was classified as a general aviation airport.
Facilities and aircraft
Huntington Municipal Airport covers an area of 118 acres (48 ha) at an elevation of 806 feet (246 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 9/27 with an asphalt surface measuring 5,001 by 75 feet (1,524 x 23 m).
For the 12-month period ending December 31, 2004, the airport had 17,139 aircraft operations, an average of 46 per day: 99% general aviation and 1% air taxi. At that time there were 67 aircraft based at this airport: 88% single-engine and 12% multi-engine.
- FAA Airport Master Record for HHG ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective 27 August 2009.
- FAA National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems: 2009–2013 Archived August 6, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- KHHG - Huntington, Indiana - Huntington Municipal Airport. Great Circle Mapper. Accessed 28 January 2010.
- Aerial photo as of 20 April 1998 from USGS The National Map
- FAA Terminal Procedures for HHG, effective April 27, 2017
- Resources for this airport: