|Elevation||6,370 ft (1,942 m) NGVD 29|
|Location||Navajo County, Arizona, U.S.|
|Topo map||USGS Mitten Buttes|
|Easiest route||Jeep Trail|
Hunts Mesa is a rock formation located in Monument Valley, south of the border between Utah and Arizona in the United States and west of the border between Arizona's Navajo County and Apache County. It is one of two popular interior destinations in the Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park for tourists to experience panoramic views of the popular sandstone formations from a distance. The other is Mystery Valley. A Navajo guide is required to hike to either.
Hunts Mesa forms the southeastern edge of Monument Valley and the northern edge of Little Capitan Valley. Its elevation is 6,370 feet (1,942 m). Access to Hunts Mesa is not through the general entrance of the park but rather through the sand dunes northeast of the town of Kayenta, Arizona.
- "Hunts Mesa, Arizona". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved 2016-08-17.
- "Hunts Mesa". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2014-02-04.
- "Monument Valley: Return to Hunts Mesa". Arizona Land Rover Owners. Retrieved 2014-02-04.
- "Boeing B-52G Crash". Lost Flights, Historical Aviation Studies and Research. Retrieved 2016-08-17.
- Hunt's Mesa Area, Arizona. The Natural Arch and Bridge Society.